Our mission is to be a trusted resource throughout the access processSupporting Patient Access
Our dedicated Access4Me™ team is available to provide information to support your eligible patients throughout the access process—from benefits verification to patient assistance—including:
- Verification of patient-specific insurance benefits
- Prior authorization assistance
- First-Cycle Patient Support
- Coding and billing information
- Copay assistance for commercially insured patients
- Information about financial assistance from independent charitable foundations*
- Free product for eligible uninsured or underinsured patients
- Claims Denial Support Program
*Independent foundations have their own eligibility rules and we cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We do not endorse or prefer any particular foundation.
Information on purchasing ROLVEDON from authorized distributorsDownload
Access4Me™ Provider Portal
The online portal is a fast, secure, and convenient way to enroll your patients and receive real-time information on insurance approval and patient status†
†Requires registration and e-signature setup.