Severe neutropenia can put the brakes on your treatment plan1-4ROLVEDON® helps reduce the risk of infectionto help keep chemotherapy rolling right along4-7
Proven to reduce duration of severe neutropenia4-6Explore Efficacy
Severe and febrile neutropenia (FN) can cause chemotherapy dose delays, reductions, and interruptions1-4Severe Neutropenia
The first long-acting myeloid growth factor (MGF) in over 20 years with a unique molecular structureReview Structure/MOA
Learn more about ROLVEDON and custom contracting options by talking to a ROLVEDON Representative.
- Lyman GH. Impact of chemotherapy dose intensity on cancer patient outcomes. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2009;7(1):99-108.
- Lyman GH, Dale DC, Friedberg J, Crawford J, Fisher RI. Incidence and predictors of low chemotherapy dose-intensity in aggressive non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma: a nationwide study. J Clin Oncol. 2004;22(21):4302-4311.
- Denduluri N, Patt DA, Wang Y, et al. Dose delays, dose reductions, and relative dose intensity in patients with cancer who received adjuvant or neoadjuvant chemotherapy in community oncology practices. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2015;13(11):1383-1393.
- Schwartzberg LS, Bhat G, Peguero J, et al. Eflapegrastim, a long-acting granulocyte-colony stimulating factor for the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia: results of a phase III trial. Oncologist. 2020;25(8):e1233-e1241.
- ROLVEDON [package insert]. Irvine, CA: Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cobb PW, Moon YW, Mezei K, et al. A comparison of eflapegrastim to pegfilgrastim in the management of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia in patients with early-stage breast cancer undergoing cytotoxic chemotherapy (RECOVER): a phase 3 study. Cancer Med. 2020;9(17):6234–6243.
- Data on file. Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.