- The recommended dosage of ROLVEDON™ is a single subcutaneous injection of 13.2 mg administered once per chemotherapy cycle
- Administer approximately 24 hours after cytotoxic chemotherapy
- Do not administer within the period from 14 days before to 24 hours after administration of cytotoxic chemotherapy
- Based on the molecular mass of components, a 13.2 mg dose of eflapegrastim contains 9.6 mg Fc, 0.66 mg flexible polyethylene glycol (PEG) linker, and 3.6 mg G-CSF
Remove ROLVEDON from the refrigerator
Keep the prefilled syringe inside the carton for a minimum of 30 minutes
Administer ROLVEDON subcutaneously via a single-dose
Discard any prefilled syringe left at room temperature for longer than 12 hours
Do not shake
If ROLVEDON is accidentally frozen, do not use
Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
Do not administer ROLVEDON if discoloration or particulates are observed.
Administer the entire contents of the prefilled syringe.
- ROLVEDON [package insert]. Irvine, CA: Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Access4Me™ provides access and reimbursement support for your patients